Terms of Website.
Use of the Kauthen Legal website
- “Kauthen Legal” means the operator of the kauthenlegal.com.au website.
- “User” means users and visitors of the Kauthen Legal website.
- “Agreement” applies to these Terms of Agreement governing the relationship between Kauthen Legal and the User.
- The User agrees that information on the Kauthen Legal website is not legal advice and is only information of a general nature.
- The User agrees that they do not rely on the accuracy of information on the Kauthen Legal website.
- The User agrees to indemnify Kauthen Legal on any loss or damage that results from any information they rely on from the Kauthen Legal website.
- The User takes all responsibility in ensuring they seek legal advice with a Kauthen Legal lawyer or any other lawyer in relation to any legal matter they are seeking advice on.
- All the rights, immunities and limitations of liability in this Agreement shall continue to have their full force and effect in all circumstances notwithstanding any breach of contract or of any conditions hereof by Kauthen Legal
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and the Kauthen Legal in the use of the Kauthen Legal website.
- This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria Australia. The Client agrees all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria, Australia.
- If any provision is this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, all other provisions remain in force.
- The User agrees that Kauthen Legal reserves its rights and may in its sole and absolute discretion, refuse to accept the User’s case for any reason that comes through the Kauthen Legal website.